Posted by : Multitrack

The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl
Lento de 1972.
Álbum: A Lonely Man



La cancion "Oh Girl" del grupo Chi-Lites fue escrita por Eugene Record y alcanzo el puesto Nº1 en el Billboard Hot 100 de los Estados Unidos en el mes de mayo de 1972.
La balada fue muy bien versionada por Paul Young en el año 1990, logrando el puesto Nº8 del Billboard Hot 100.

The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl

The Chi-Lites, banda estadounidense de Chicago, con actividad desde el año 1959.
Su estilo de música es soul, rock, R&B.
Su mayores exitos fueron a principios de los 70's, alcanzando en el Billboard Hot 100, el puesto Nº3 con la cancion "Have You Seen Her" en 1971, y el Nº1 con la balada "Oh Girl" en 1972.

Letra / Lyrics

Oh, girl
I'd be in trouble if you left me now
Cause I don't know where to look for love
I just don't know how

Oh, girl
How I depend on you
To give me love when I need it
Right on time you would always be

All my friends call me a fool
They say, Let the woman take care of you
So I try to be hip and think like the crowd
But even the crowd can't help me now, oh oh oh

Oh, girl
Tell me what am I gonna do
I know I've got a guilty face
Girl, I feel so out of place, oh yeah

Don't know where to go, who to see, yeah

Oh, girl
I guess I better go
I can save myself a lot of useless tears
Girl, I've gotta get away from here

Oh, girl
Pain will double if you leave me now
Cause I don't know where to look for love
And I don't, I don't know how
Oh, yeah

Oh, girl
Why do I love you so, yeah
Better be on my way, I can't stay
Have you ever seen such a helpless man
Oh oh no

CATALOGO

Copyright © Mejores Temas Lentos -Designed by Multitrack